- Can I send my money to another PayPal account?
- No, the information provided to InboxDollars, must be that of yours and not anyone else. This includes the PayPal email address used for payment. Please see our terms & conditions for more information.
- Will I have to provide banking information or Social Security Number to create a PayPal account?
- In order to create a PayPal account, you would need to provide PayPal with either banking information or credit card information
- If you would like to use funds within PayPal to purchase or transfer funds from one PayPal to another, you would need to provide your Social Security Number as well as verification documentation as required by PayPal.
- If you do not wish to provide your Social Security Number, you can transfer the funds directly to your bank account.
- Can I cancel my PayPal Payment?
- Once a payment has been requested, it cannot be reversed.
- Once the funds have been sent to your PayPal account, these funds cannot be returned.
- I received notice from InboxDollars that my PayPal payment was processed, but why aren’t the funds in my PayPal account?
- We do not have visibility into your personal PayPal account. For assistance, please contact PayPal.
5. How to Sign up for PayPal?
- You can sign up at the time you request payment on your InboxDollars account or go directly to PayPal. https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-sign-up-for-a-paypal-account-faq963
All questions and inquiries regarding PAYPAL and their policies and terms please contact PayPal directly.
PayPal Customer Service: 1-888-221-1161