Breakfast Bread Cups
- Lox (smoked salmon)
- Cream cheese
- Chives, chopped
- Tomato, chopped in small pices
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Hollow out rolls
- Smear cream cheese on the inside of the hollowed out rolls, then line the cream cheese with lox
- Sprinkle tomato and chives inside. Top with one egg.
- Spray cookie sheet. Gently place all rolls on the cookie sheet without letting the egg spill out.
- Season with salt and pepper and bake for 20-25 minutes, depending on how cooked you like your yolk.
- Serve immediately. Enjoy!