Balsamic Chicken Weekly Meal Prep
- 2 T Dijon
- 2T balsamic vinegar
- 2 T lemon juice
- 1 T olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- Salt & pepper
- Chicken breasts (2-4)
- 1/3 cup brown rice
- 1/3 cup wild rice
- 1/3 cup quinoa
- 2 cups broth + ½ cup water
- 2 cups chopped broccoli
- 2 cups chopped cauliflower
- Gather 4 containers to prepare meals in.
- Combine Dijon, balsamic vinegar, lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, rosemary, salt and pepper. Pour into a dish or plastic bag with the chicken breasts. Allow to marinade for at least 30 minutes or up to 24 hours.
- Combine grains in a small pot. Add broth and water. Bring to boil over high heat on the stove. Cover, reduce heat to low and let simmer until all liquid is absorbed. 30-45 minutes.
- Cover a baking sheet with aluminum foil or parchment paper. Put veggies on one side and chicken on the other. Drizzle remaining marinate over the veggies. Bake for 25-30 minutes at 350 degrees, flipping the chicken and stirring the veggies half way through.
- Allow chicken to cool for a few minutes, then slice into strips or bite-sized pieces.
- To prepare meals, add ¼ of the cooked grain, 1 cup veggies and ¼ of the chicken into each container. Enjoy your meals throughout the week!