Chicken Fingers with Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce
Chicken Finger Ingredients
- 2 chicken breasts, cut in strips
- 1 cup flour
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
Dipping sauce ingredients
- 2 Tablespoons mayo
- 2 Tablespoons mustard
- 2 Tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 Tablespoons honey
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray. Line with aluminum foil if desired.
- In one bowl, mix together the flour, paprika, garlic powder and onion powder. In another bowl, whisk the eggs together. In a third bowl, mix the panko, salt and pepper.
- Working in an assembly line fashion, coat the chicken in the flour mixture, cover it in egg, coat it in the panko mixture and then place on the cookie sheet. Repeat with all strips of chicken.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the chicken strips turn golden, flipping half way through.
- While the chicken bakes, whisk all dipping sauce ingredients together. Refrigerate until ready to use.