- Store bought cookie dough
- Ice cream of your choice
- Sprinkles (optional)
- Mini chocolate chips (optional)
- Bake the cookie dough according to package directions. If you want larger ice cream sandwiches, combine 2-3 pieces of cookie dough before baking.
- Allow cookies to cool completely.
- Allow ice cream to soften on the counter. Meanwhile, pour toppings of your choice onto a plate or into a shallow dish.
- Assemble sandwiches by putting a large scoop of ice cream between two cookies. Roll the edges in the toppings.
- Enjoy immediately or freeze until ready.
*Other ideas for toppings: crushed Oreos, crushed graham crackers, candy pieces