- 2 packets of instant chocolate pudding mix
- 4 cups cold milk
- 16 oz heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- 2-3 cups chopped brownie
- 12 crushed Oreos
- Prepare pudding and milk according to package directions. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Pour whipping cream, vanilla and powdered sugar into a large bowl. Beat using a hand mixer. Start on low speed and steadily increase to medium-high speed until the cream thickens and becomes stiff.
- Arrange all ingredients evenly in a glass bowl. Start with half the pudding, top with the brownies then half of the whip cream. Top with the rest of the pudding, the crushed Oreos and then the rest of the whip cream. Garnish with Oreo if desired.
- Chill in the refrigerator or serve immediately.