5 large croissants cut up into pieces (about 6 cups)
1 Cup Fresh or frozen blueberries
1 pkg (8 oz) Cream Cheese - softened
2/3 Cup Sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1 Cup Milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place croissant pieces in a 9 inch square pan. Sprinkle with blueberries.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, eggs and vanilla in medium bowl with electric mixer until well blended. Gradually add milk, beating well after each addition. Pour evenly over croissant pieces. Let stand 20 minutes or soak overnight.
- Bake at 350°F for 35 to 40 minutes or until set in center and golden brown. You may want to cover it with foil for the last 10 minutes if the tops are getting too browned.
- Serve warm sprinkled with powdered sugar