- 1 package crescent rolls
- cooking spray
- 6oz diced jalapenos (or to taste)
- 1 8oz package cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- ¼ cup bacon bits
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- ¾ cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- ½ cup mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Reserve ⅓ cup of cheddar cheese. Mix all remaining ingredients except crescent rolls. in a small bowl.
- Open crescent rolls, pinch seams together and cut into 18 even squares.
- Place crescent squares in mini muffin pan and gently press into the cups. Divide filling between wells. Top with remaining ⅓ cup cheese.
- Bake 12 minutes. Allow to cool 5 minutes before removing from pan.
Note: If you don't have crescent rolls, these can be made with biscuit dough or wonton wrappers. Any option works great and each has a different texture/taste!