- 1 ½ tubes Sugar Cookie Dough
- 32 oz fresh strawberries, chopped
- 1 pint fresh blueberries
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil (optional)
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons corn starch
- Cinnamon sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine strawberries, blueberries and sugar in a pan over medium heat. Add vanilla and cornstarch and stir occasionally until the juices begin to thicken. Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Roll out sugar cookie dough. Using a cookie cutter, cut out a few shapes to top the cobbler with.
- Press the rest of the cookie dough into the bottom of a 9X13 (or similar size) baking dish. Pour the berry mixture over the cookie dough.
- Top with the cutout cookie shapes and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the cookie dough is cooked through.
- Cool before serving. Best with ice cream or whip cream.