- 5 cups Rice or Corn chex cereal
- 1 bag of green candy melts
- 1-2 drop spearmint or mint flavoring
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- Add the chex cereal to a large mixing bowl. Set aside.
- Pour the candy melts into a microwave-safe bowl and microwave at 30 second intervals, stirring after each interval until they are melted. Once the candy melts are melted stir in mint oil/flavoring. (be careful not to add too much!)
- Add the powdered sugar to a ziplock bag. Set aside.
- Pour the melted candy melts into the large mixing bowl, mix the chex cereal with the melted chocolate. After the mixture is fully mixed together, pour the mixture into the ziplock bag and seal. Shake the ziplock bag until all of the cereal pieces are covered.
- Pour the puppy chow onto a large sheet and allow it to cool. Store in an airtight bag or tupperware container for up to 5 days.