- 1 Banana, ripe and sliced (slightly frozen)
- 8 oz Strawberries, fresh
- 1 1/4 cups Coconut milk beverage, unsweetened (Almond milk works too!)
- 1 (5.3 oz) container Coconut Greek yogurt
- Pulse strawberries in a food processor until well pureed.
- To a blender add banana coconut (or vanilla) Greek yogurt and 1 1/4 cups coconut (or almond) milk. Pulse until well blended, adding an additional 1/4 cup coconut milk as needed.
- Spoon mixture into glasses filling about 1/3 full then add a spoonful or two of the strawberry mixture, swirl lightly with a butter knife then repeat twice more. Serve immediately.
- Alternately, all ingredients can be blended together in a blender versus processing strawberries separately. You can also add other fruit as preferred. *Light canned coconut milk can also be substitute just blend 1:1 with water.