Meatball Biscuit Bake
- 1 Package of Pillsbury or equivalent Large Biscuit tubes
- 1 16 oz Jar of Spaghetti Sauce
- 30-40 small frozen meatballs
- 2 Cups Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/8 Cup Parmesan Cheese (optional)
Spray 9x13 pan with Non-Stick Spray
Open biscuits and cut each one into quarters.
Pour 1/4 of the sauce in the bottom of the pan and lay the biscuits.
Next, scatter the frozen meatballs on top of the biscuits and pour remaining sauce on top.
Cover the layers with Mozzarella Cheese
Bake at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes
Sprinkle with Parmesan Cheese if preferred and serve HOT!