- 1/2 Cup Pepperoni Slices (chopped)
- 1 Can (8 oz) Tomato Sauce with Basil
- 1/4 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1 pkg Refrigerated Pizza Crust Dough
- Non-Stick Spray
- 1 1/4 Cup Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 Tbsp Parmesan Cheese Grated
- 1 Tbsp Butter
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Spray cookie sheet with Non Stick spray
- Combine 1/4 Cup tomato sauce, mozzarella cheese and pepperoni (chopped) into a bowl and combine.
- Unroll the Pizza Crust Dough and press into jelly roll pan. Cut into 24 squares.
- Place cheese mixture in the center of each piece of dough and pull the edges up and seal completely. (make sure no filling leaks out)
- Place seam side down on cookie sheet forming a tree shape (or other shape)
- Brush top of dough balls with butter. Sprinkle with paremesan cheese and garlic powder.
- Bake 15-20 minutes until golden brown.
- Place some of the tomato sauce in a dipping bowl and heat in microwave.
- Serve Pizza Bites with sauce.