- 1 package refrigerated pie crusts
- 1 can (15 oz) Pumpkin
- 1 can (14 oz) Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 4-5" round cookie cutter
- Mini Muffin Tin
- mini cookie leave cutter (optional)
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F
- Mix pumpkin, sweetened condensed milk, eggs and pumpkin pie spice in a large bow until smooth.
- Spray a mini muffin tin with non-stick spray
- Cut the pie crusts and place each one into the pie tin carefully
- You may have to adjust the crusts but lightly push them into the tin to form a cup shape
- Pour the pumpkin mix into each pie crust cup filling to the top (if you use a spout-measuring cup this helps avoid spills)
- Wipe any drips off the pan
- Bake at 425 degrees F for 15 minutes. Reduce heat to 350 degrees F.
- Bake 12-15 min longer or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Allow to cool for 30 minutes in pan and then take out the Mini Pumpkin bits and put on wire cooling rack for another hour allowing to set completly.
- Using mini leaf cookie cutters you can garnish the top of the pies or top with a bit of whipped topping.
Makes about 24 mini pumpkin bites!