You are welcome to qualify for and complete one survey per day from each Survey Provider on the Cash Surveys page or up to 5 for Peanut Lab Surveys.
To qualify for Cash Surveys, follow these instructions:
- Click the “Cash Surveys” link in the member navigation menu and then the “Take Surveys” button on that page. Note: You can attempt to qualify for a survey once per day for EACH Survey Provider listed on that page.
- Answer the qualifying questions for the particular Survey Provider. Note: This page is NOT a Cash Survey — they are qualifying questions only and may cause "re-routing" to other surveys attempting to find a match.
- The Survey Provider will attempt to match you with an available survey. If an open survey that requires your demographics is available, you will be directed to that survey. Sometimes you may get routed to another survey - this is the survey provider attempting to find a survey that is available for you.
- Complete the Cash Survey and get paid! (surveys credit in 15 min, 1-2 days or up to 3 weeks depending on provider)
- Helpful TIP: Jot down the name of the survey (found in survey, on survey page or in the URL) along with date/time for tracking purposes.
Billy Note: After you have qualified for and started a Cash Survey, it is possible for you to be subsequently disqualified. All Cash Surveys include disqualifying questions which will disqualify respondents if certain answers are given.
You must complete a Survey without being disqualified in order to receive credit from InboxDollars.
The probability of qualifying for a Cash Survey depends entirely upon the surveys that are available and what demographics are required for those surveys.
While InboxDollars works diligently to have as many surveys as possible available, we cannot control how often you will qualify for a Cash Survey and you may be routed to other surveys in an attempt to find a survey that is available and a better match.
If you are disqualified from a survey during the survey process or towards the end this usually means the survey has closed by the provider due to receiving all qualified responses from individuals who meet or closely meet your demographics (age, sex, zip code, etc) so additional responses are not needed by the survey provider if the quote is full/closed.
InboxDollars is independent of all surveys on the site as they are created by, managed by and credited by third party and direct survey providers.