Facebook provides a number of different settings for you, which affect what you do and do not allow to be shared on your Profile page. It may be that you have not allowed our application to post on your wall at this time. To do so, please follow these instructions:
- Log in to your Facebook account.
- Go to the "Account" tab in the upper right hand corner of your Facebook page and select "Application Settings" from the drop-down menu. This will navigate you to a new page containing a list of all Facebook Applications you have allowed.
- Find the InboxDollars application on the list, and click the link "Edit Settings".
- This will open a new box entitled "Edit InboxDollars Settings". Click the tab entitled "Additional Permissions". You will be prompted to select one or more check boxes stating "InboxDollars has Permission to:"
- Access my data when I'm not using the application.
- Publish content to my Wall.
- Click the check box next to "Publish content to my Wall" and then click "Okay".