Possible reasons for not receiving credit to your account:
- If you did not fulfill or meet all of the requirements necessary to be awarded.
- If you completed the offer through another source.
- Please make sure you completed the offer through InboxDollars® only.
- Past downloads will prevent you from receiving new credit.
- Sometimes it takes a bit more time for us to get a response from our advertisers.
- Your browser security settings are configured to not accept third-party cookies, causing the report to fail.
- Software on your computer/device is hijacking the cookies and crediting the offer completion to another company.
- If you have ad blocking software it will prevent advertisers from placing the cookies required to track the offers.
Billy Note: Keep all proofs of completion (PIN numbers, confirmation texts, member registrations, payment receipts, invoices, etc.) for your records. To speed up the customer support process the apps provider will request proof of completion.
If you have not been credited for an app download it is due to one of the reasons listed above. InboxDollars is only able to offer credits to members when validated by the app provider.
If crediting was not applied then the app was not approved by the app provider for crediting.