There may be some fees associated with the card however, remember that for purchases at merchants and retailers that accept Visa there is NO fee to use the card.
Maybe you want to withdrawal the full amount from your card right away - simply go to an ATM that accepts VISA and there is 1 time NO FEE for doing so.
More details are below.
Card Fee's Associated with Visa Cash Card
- Signature Transactions - Free
- ATM Withdrawal -- Domestic - $1.50 (1 Free Chase or Allpoint ATM or Bank Teller Withdrawal per deposit (does not accumulate)
- Bank Teller Withdrawal - $5.00
- ATM Balance Inquiry - $1.00
- Insufficient Funds - $0.75 (point of sale, ATM, or Teller Withdrawal)
- Check to Close Account- $2.00 (stop payment on check $10.00)
- Replacement Card $5.00*
- Expedited Replacement Card - $5.00
- Card Inactivity - (after 6 months of NO activity on card) $5.00 per month
- Paper Statements- $1.00
Members who obtain a card from InboxDollars can go to www.mychasepaymentcard.com or call the Customer Service phone number on the back of your card for more information.
JP Morgan charges a $5.00 replacement fee for replacing a lost, stolen, or for incorrect mailing addresses where a new card has to be issued. This is not a reversible fee and is not associated with InboxDollars® and members are responsible for covering this fee.
Billy Tip!: JP Morgan will NOT mail to addresses that are registered with the post officer as "forwarding address" due to security reasons. You must have the address listed in your profile that you are able to receive the card at. Cards reissued due to change of address will be charged a $5.00 fee.