- Paper cups
- Popsicle sticks
- 1 13.5 oz can full fat coconut milk
- 16 oz fresh strawberries
- 1 large ripe mango
- Wash and cut tops off of strawberries.
- Cut mango and scoop all meat out.
- In a food processor or blender, add ½ can coconut milk and fresh strawberries. Blend and transfer to a cup. Rinse out equipment and repeat with the mango and other ½ can of coconut milk.
- Alternating each mixture, pour into 6-8 paper cups. Freeze for 1.5 hours.
- Gently insert popsicle sticks into the middle of each cup. Freeze for at least three more hours. Enjoy!