Cheesy Hash Brown Bake
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 2 T butter
- 2 lbs hash browns
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 cups whole milk
- 1 T flour
- 1 t Salt
- 1 t Pepper
- 1 t garlic powder
- Melt butter in a pan over medium heat. Add onions. Stir every few minutes until the onions are translucent. Remove from heat.
- Combine the onions, hash browns, milk, flour, salt, pepper, garlic powder and 1 ½ cups of cheese. Mix well.
- Spray baking sheet with non-stick spray. Pour the potato mixture in and top with the remaining ½ cup cheese.
- Bake at 375 for 60-75 minutes. Cover with foil if the top is getting too brown. Enjoy!