- Crusty baguette
- Olive Salad
- ½ c Olives
- 3 cloves garlic, roughly chopped
- ¼ c Capers
- ¼ c Sun dried tomatoes
- ½ c Roasted peppers
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 T Red wine vinegar
- 1 T Italian seasoning
- 1 t salt and pepper
- Combine olive salad ingredients in a food processor. Pulse until combined, yet still chunky. Alternately, finely chop olives, garlic, sun dried tomatoes and roasted peppers and combine with the other ingredients. Transfer to a dish, cover and refrigerate for at least one hour.
- Cut the baguette in half and remove some of the inside of the bread, making room for the olive salad. Spoon as much olive salad as desired on both halves of the bread.
- Layer the meats and cheeses on the baguette, two slices at a time. Replace the top half of the bread.
- Cover the sandwich in plastic wrap and place a heavy object on top to weigh it down. Let it sit like this for 30 minutes before serving. Enjoy!