There is always ways to earn on InboxDollars and Apps are another great way to earn!
No Credit Received? Check Here:
- If you did not fulfill or meet all of the requirements necessary to be awarded.
- If you completed the offer (app download) through another source.
- Please make sure you completed the offer through InboxDollars® only.
- Past downloads will prevent you from receiving new credit.
- Sometimes it takes a bit more time for us to get a response from our advertisers.
- Your browser security settings are configured to not accept third-party cookies, causing the report to fail.
- Software on your computer/device is hijacking the cookies and crediting the offer completion to another company.
- If you have ad blocking software it will prevent advertisers from placing the cookies required to track the offers.
Billy Note: Keep all proofs of completion (PIN numbers, confirmation texts, member registrations, payment receipts, invoices, etc.) for your records. To speed up the customer support process the apps provider will request proof of completion. InboxDollars does not credit for Apps as these are approved, validated and credited by the app providers.
If you have not been credited for an app download it is due to one of the reasons listed above. InboxDollars is only able to offer credits to members when validated by the app provider.
If crediting was not applied then the app was not approved by the app provider for crediting.
Some APPS/OFFERS will take 7-10 days to credit to your account if approved by App Provider. Those apps generally are tiered (meet levels) offers and apply to Apps like Game of War, Mobile Strike, Pirate Kings and a few more.