- ½ cup cooked breakfast sausage
- 2 strips cooked bacon, cooked and chopped
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup pizza sauce
- ½ tomato, chopped
- ¼ sweet onion, chopped
- 3-4 mushrooms, chopped
- 1 premade pizza dough
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350
- Cut breakfast sausage into bite sized pieces. Brown in a pan over medium heat, 2 minutes per side.
- Roll out the pizza dough. Place on a floured or corn meal covered pizza stone or cookie sheet. Top with sauce, cheese, veggies, sausage and bacon.
- Being careful to keep the yolk in-tact, crack the eggs onto the pizza. Top with a sprinkle of salt and pepper.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes on the bottom rack, depending on how fully cooked you like your eggs.
- Serve immediately. Enjoy!