Homemade Cheese Crackers
- 8 oz shredded sharp white cheddar cheese
- ¾ c white wheat Flour
- ½ t Salt
- ¼ cup cold butter
- ½ t Onion powder
- ½ t garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon milk
- In a food processor, combine cheese, flour, salt, butter, onion powder and garlic powder. Pulse until combined.
- If the mixture is crumbly, slowly add one tablespoon of milk. You want the mixture to be just wet enough to stick together, but not as wet as a bread dough.
- Empty contents onto a counter or cutting board. Combine with your hands until you’ve formed a ball. Roll dough out until it’s roughly 1/8 inch thick.
- Cut into squares and place onto a cookie sheet. Chill for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Bake for 14 minutes or until the tops are turning golden brown. Allow to cool before eating.