Caramel Cookie Skillet - Bake at 350 for 25 minutes
- Premade sugar cookie dough
- Premade caramels – I prefer the small circles, but you can get the squares and cut them in half
- Cinnamon sugar – ½ cup sugar + 2 tsp cinnamon
- Ice Cream
- Preheat the oven to 325.
- One at a time, take a ball of dough and form a shallow hole in the middle. Place caramel in the center and roll it so the cookie dough forms around the caramel. Roll the ball in cinnamon sugar and place in a skillet. Repeat with the rest of the dough.
- Bake for 25 minutes. Cut into pieces or top the entire skillet with ice cream, whipped cream and serve. Enjoy!