- 2 cups vanilla Ice Cream
- 1 tsp mint extract
- 1 cup milk
- ¼ teaspoon green food Coloring
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- Fudge (optional)
- Chocolate cookies, crushed (optional)
- Whip Cream
- Combine ice cream, mint extract, food coloring and milk in a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Brush the edges of two glasses in fudge (optional.) Pour half of the milkshake mixture into two glasses. Add a layer of crushed chocolate cookies (optional).
- Finish with the rest of the milkshake mixture. Top with whipped cream. Enjoy!